Create the rich, nutty flavor and buttery texture of dry aged steak found in prime steakhouses.
- Enough for five dry curing projects!
- 2 UMAi Dry® Large Charcuterie
- 3 UMAi Dry® Small Charcuterie
- Instacure #2 Curing Salt (enough for 30 lb of meat)
- Juniper berries
- 5 VacMouse® Vacuum Adapter Strips (for use with manual vacuum sealer)
- Recipes and Illustrated Instructions
- VACUUM SEALER NOT INCLUDED
- Select recipe
- Purchase correct meat cut and weight
- Measure Instacure #2 (included), Kosher salt and spices
- Coat meat, tie to shape and cure in closed container moving daily for two weeks
- Rinse and seal meat into UMAi Dry® with manual vacuum sealer
- Rest on open wire rack in home fridge for good air flow to all sides of meat... and allow time to transform the meat like fine wine!
Dry curing is complete when charcuterie has lost 35-40% of its original weight
The Original Slow Food™
UMAi Dry® brings together the best of old world artisan meat tradition with sophisticated modern technology making it easy for you to craft authentic dry aged steak, charcuterie and salumi in the comfort of your own refrigerator.
UMAi Dry® Features: NO ORDINARY PLASTIC BAG!
- Breaths and allows meat to dry age
- Protects meat while aging
- Prevents exchange of odors
- No mess, no mold, no off-flavors
UMAi Dry® is a special membrane, not a vacuum bag
Where to Buy »