Create the rich, nutty flavor and buttery texture of dry aged steak found in prime steakhouses.
- Enough to dry age three 12-16 lb Subprimal Ribeye, Striploin or Sirloin cuts
- 3 UMAi Dry® Ribeye/Striploin Bags
- 5 VacMouse® vacuum adapter strips (for use with manual vacuum sealer)
- Illustrated Instructions
- VACUUM SEALER NOT INCLUDED
- Purchase whole subprimal ribeye, stripling or sirloin
- Seal meat into UMAi Dry® with manual vacuum sealer
- Rest on open wire rack in home fridge for good air flow to all sides of meat... and allow time to transform the meat like fine wine!
- Dry age 28-45 days
The Original Slow Food™
UMAi Dry® brings together the best of old world artisan meat tradition with sophisticated modern technology making it easy for you to craft authentic dry aged steak, charcuterie and salumi in the comfort of your own refrigerator.
UMAi Dry® Features: NO ORDINARY PLASTIC BAG!
- Breaths and allows meat to dry age
- Protects meat while aging
- Prevents exchange of odors
- No mess, no mold, no off-flavors
UMAi Dry® is a special membrane, not a vacuum bag
Where to Buy »